If anyone intends to exceed the standards set by the Noise Pollution Control Rules such as for a party or other event, they must first apply for and receive a Noise Variation from the Environmental Management Authority. A Noise Variation is a permit that allows a deviation from the prescribed standards of the NPCR, but also limits the level of sounds that can be emitted.

× Send complaints here